Looking to expand our UTA family by including a sales representative interested in a growing opportunity! Base draw with HIGH Commission. Sales Rep. to makes calls to produce title and escrow business for our company. S/He must be motivated and aggressive in building new client contacts and in promoting our products and services to existing and new agents. As our sales representative will conduct seminars/presentations, s/he must be reliable and well-groomed, and must exhibit mental alertness and quick thinking. Being a team player is important both in and out of the office. This position requires adaptability, critical thinking, initiative, and integrity. Familiarity with various forms of technology is required.
*Not familiar with title insurance? No worries, we love and are happy to educate!
- Makes a minimum of 5 in-person calls and 25 contacts per day
- Makes five (20) telemarketing phone calls per day to prospects
- Updates territory and customer list quarterly
- Assists in maintaining sales pipeline files with opportunities, projected revenue, projected close dates, and statuses
- Establishes new/closed orders and income goals (i.e., daily, monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Returns all pages/texts/phone calls within ten (30) minutes of receipt
- Conducts one (1) planned seminar/presentation or webinar per week in each real estate office as time permits and broker approves
- Sources sales territory, orders, market share, and monthly income
- Attends appropriate real estate boards, building and mortgage banker meetings, and the like
- Joins and actively participates in organizations that will produce leads for new business
- Attends all company meetings
- Meets company standards established by sales manager for open orders, closed orders, income, and marketshare
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adheres to company policies and guidelines
A proven sales track record is preferred but, not required.
A high school diploma is required.
Certifications, Licenses, Insurance
- A valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record are required.
- Automobile insurance and a reliable vehicle are required.
- Obtaining state title license will be required.
Must have an understanding of sales and establishing / maintaining business relationships.
- Adaptable: adapts to new, different, or changing requirements
- Aggressive in acquiring new clients
- Critical thinking: uses logical thought processes to analyze and draw conclusions
- Customer focused: is pleasant, courteous, and professional when dealing with internal and external customers or clients
- Dependable and reliable: displays responsible behaviors at work
- Initiative: demonstrates a willingness to work and seeks out new work challenges
- Integrity: treats others with honesty, fairness and respect
- Mathematics: uses mathematics to solve problems
- Motivated to advance in his/her career
- Exhibits mental alertness and quick-thinking
- Personal appearance: neat, clean, and well-groomed
- Professional: maintains a professional demeanor at work
- Proficient in English
- Reading: understands written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents; applies what is learned from written material to work situations
- Respectful: works effectively with those who have diverse backgrounds
- Team player: works effectively with others
- Technology: uses information technology and related applications to convey and retrieve information; demonstrates strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, email programs, and internet browsers
- Telephone skills, including a pleasant phone voice and etiquette
- Verbal communication: maintains open lines of communication with others
- Writing: uses standard English to clearly communicate thoughts, ideas, and information in written form
- NOTE: Skills list resourced in part from Common Employability Skills, National Network of Business and Industry Associations, 2014. Print and online at: http://www.nationalnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Common_Employability_Skills-03-30-152.pdf.
Essential Job Funcitons (including physical requirements)
- This position requires repetitive use of a keyboard, bending, sitting, squatting, and simple grasping.
- Some lifting (0-25 pounds) may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent